At the end of the search it is necessary to document the search process, and provide justification for the selection of the selected candidate(s).
- Verify that the statuses of all individuals who submitted an application are correct and up-to-date
- Enter the Proposed Offer Information about the proposed candidate(s)
- Finish assigning candidate dispositions reasons
- Provide comments regarding individuals interviewed and the proposed candidate
- Upload all documentation related to the search (Search Committee Narrative under “letters and memos” and documents created during the search, such as interview notes, under “interview notes”
- Provide evidence of all advertisement and outreach (including emails)
- Select the Initial Search Outcome
- Ensure that the Search Committee Chair Survey is complete in AP Search
- Write a summary of the search to document the search process and the candidates considered for the position, and provide a compelling case for the candidate who is selected.
NEXT PAGE: Completing the Search Report