Non-senate academic hiring process
OFEW reviews/approves each of the bolded steps below.
1. Request/approval to launch search
2. Search plan and process drafting
3. Search plan approval
4. Open application period and outreach
5. Applicant review and evaluation
7. Search report approval
8. Appointment and onboarding
Timelines for OFEW review
- OFEW reviews non-senate search plans and search reports within a week of the time they reach our queue and in the order they arrive.
- If revisions are needed, OFEW will request changes and the review timeline will restart.